Melville Johannesburg - Melville History - Melville Information
MELVILLE JOHANNESBURG HOMEPAGE
History of Melville, Johannesburg South Africa, information on Melville and the history of Melville, with interesting facts and types of accommodation, restaurants, entertainment and tourist attractions
Melville is Joburg’s most cosmopolitan village, boasting vibrant trendy street life. It offers some of the city’s best restaurants, cocktail lounges, galleries, boutiques, bookstores and coffee shops.
Favourite recommended spots include:
Eating / Cocktails
• Soulsa: Voted best food in Melville. International cuisine
• DeLaCreme Bakery: European style coffee shop with lovely cakes and pastries.
• The Loft Restaurant: Acclaimed cuisine
Fashion / Beauty
• We recommend a day spa package at the Camelot Spa at the Westcliff Hotel with its spectacular view over the city. Enquire at guesthouse.
• Nearby shopping centres offer the best in local and international clothing labels.
All the above can be found on 7th Street, which offers a wide range of shopping and service options.
Gauteng Happenings and its associates disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense however caused, arising from the use of or reliance upon, in any manner, the information provided through this service and does not warrant the truth, accuracy or completeness of the information provided